Olga joined RosExpert in 2022 as a Project director in «Organizational development» practice.
Previously Olga worked in the company Technology of Trust (ex PwC) in «Organizational design, human resource and change management» department more than 10 years.
Olga specializes on the following projects:
- diagnostics and development of short-term incentive plans, including KPI systems,
- development of long-term incentive plans,
- unification and review of remuneration systems for different categories of staff,
- launching the surveys on HR themes, salary surveys and individual customized surveys,
- HR function transformation and evaluation of HR processes efficiency,
- Due dilligence analysis on HR matters in merger and acquisition deals.
- Financial and Insurance sectors,
- Telecommunications and IT,
- Industrial sector and Energy,
- Retail and FMCG,
- Transport and logistics.
Olga has bachelor and masters degree of economics faculty in MSU named M.V.. Lomonosov, «Labor economics and personnel management» specialization.
She is certificated in the human resources management Chartered Institute of Personnel Development.